Ashford United Methodist Church regularly hosts special events throughout the year. Keep up to date with the online calendar or with the printable calendar available in each month's newsletter.
• The first Sunday of every month is "I-Can Sunday" when Church members bring in canned goods to donate to the West Houston Assistance
Ministries (WHAM) Food Pantry.
• Pot-luck Fellowship Luncheons are a regular feature throughout the year.
• At the Chili Cook-off, usually held in early February, teams work together to win prizes for Best-tasting, Hottest, Most Unusual, etc.
Funds raised help to support the Youth group and other church ministries.
• The Fat Tuesday Pancake Supper is organized by the men and served on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday.
• Also in February, church members volunteer to work on the church grounds to prepare it for the coming of spring.
• Annual Easter Egg Hunt with fun activities for all ages.
• Vacation Bible School is held each year near the end of June.
• The Peppermint Fair & Garage Sale are annual events typically held in the month of October.
There’s always something to do here at Ashford!